So you want to make the perfect Espresso Martini? Look no further!
Besides being truly delicious, this drink is the perfect way to get a small boost of energy on your night out, or in. In fact, according to legend, the cocktail was invented when a model asked her bartender to make her a drink that would ‘’wake her up and f**k her up’’ at the same time.
Enough said, let’s make you the best Espresso Martini you’ve ever tasted!
Check out our Espresso Martini collection here
Espresso Martini Recipe
Espresso Martini Recipe:
- 40ml vodka
- 20ml Kahlua (or preferred coffee liqueur)
- 10ml sugar syrup*
- 50 ml espresso coffee / 1 double espresso
- Put your martini glasses in the freezer. An espresso martini is best served in a classy cold glass.
- Grab your shaker and mix and mix all the ingredients, add a lot of ice. Keep shaking until the surface of the shaker turns cold.
- Almost done! Just strain your drink into your martini glasses, and if you want to give it a nice touch – garnish with a few coffee beans. Voilà – enjoy!
- 1 part caster sugar
- 1 part water
Heat slowly until sugar dissolved. Cool down. Store in a bottle with lid and keep it in the fridge, it will last for a couple of months. Check out our Espresso Martini collection here